lcl: Learner centered learning 2022
The international IBS Workshop on LCL: “Learner Centered Learning” will take place in Laubusch/Lauta, Germany from 2nd to 4th of November 2022.
The main purpose of the international IBS Workshop is to call experts not only from educational institutions, but also from government, industries and society to discuss about latest research on modern education. During the two days blended workshop, we will discuss on education technologies and education methods which targeted to learn more about learning and teaching at educational institutions.
Experts and researchers are invited to present ongoing research work, case studies and new education approaches.
This year LCL 2022 workshop organized by in partnership of five organizations from four countries: IBS Foundation, TU Chemnitz, Germany, University of the Philippines Open University, Philippines, Mongolian University of Science and Technology, Mongolia and Peking University, China. Deutschland, University of the Philippines Open University, Philippinen, Mongolian University of Science and Technology, Mongolei und Peking University, China.
Sharing own experiences and latest research with others, will help to recognize and to solve problems of higher education systems of different countries.
Forms of Participants
Who can take part:
- Undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students, researchers and lecturers can submit poster, short and full papers to International Workshop. Participants can give presentation orally (15-20 minutes) or can present own work as poster is possible. Papers will publish in the proceedings collection of the IBS Foundation.
- Distinguished researchers, Professors, Experts and Stakeholders invited to lecture or keynote (up to 30 minutes) on the topics of their main research.
- The distance participation is possible. You can submit your work and can present your work via recorded video to audience. Video should be from 10-15 minutes long.
Topic of workshop
- Learner centered learning
- E-Learning and digital learning
- Evaluation of E-learning
- Virtual learning environment, virtual laboratories
- Reflection and discussion on students‘ motivation
- Active learning methodology
- Learning analytics
- Education during pandemic
- Challenges of future development of teaching and learning
02. Nov. – 04. Nov. 2022
Deadline for paper submission:
in 1 week after submission
Camera ready paper submission:
one week after acceptance letter