The main purpose of the international IBS Workshop is to call experts not only from educational institutions, but also from government, industries and society to discuss about latest research on modern education. During the 3 days workshop, we will discuss latest research on education technologies and education methods. Hereby we see a main focus on learner centered learning approaches. These approaches concentrate on the learner`s needs and objectives.Experts and researchers are invited to present ongoing research work, case studies and new education approaches. We expect participants from several countries, travelling long to listen to you and to extend their own professional networks.
Sharing own experiences and latest research with others, will help to recognize and to solve problems of higher education systems of different countries. With your contribution the IBS Workshop on LCL: Learner Centered Learning will be a high quality event and a great experience to develop new ideas with international partners.
The main topics of the workshop are:
- Learner centered learning
- E-learning and digital learning
- Evaluation of e-learning
- Virtual learning environment, Virtual laboratories
- Reflection and discussion on students 'motivation'
- Active learning methodology
- AI based Management for industry 4.0:international online course
- Adaptive learning environment based AI and its evaluation
- Educational technology and development of Industry 4.0