The International Summer School on Computer science, Computer Engineering and Education Technology invites original work on theory, applications as well as case studies and e-learning in computer science. Rapid developing technologies requesting deeper study and research in computer science. New technologies offer wide opportunity to develop different kind of embedded systems in computer engineering. Qualification of engineers for modern technology and workflows is strongly needed. Computer science technology can be used to support education.
Main goal of this Summer School is to support researchers and students to present their ongoing research ideas to the community. International professors, researchers and industrial experts are invited for key notes and lectures.
Papers submitted to Summer School on Computer science, Computer Engineering and Education Technology should focus in the following topics, but are not limited to this topics:
- Artificial algorithms
- Algorithm for image processing
- Application for drones and its verification
- Prototyping experiences related to embedded systems
- Real time image processing
- Robustness of embedded systems
- Automotive software
- Internet of Things
- Computer architecture
- Wearable devices and its application
- ICT in engineering education
- Digital learning and learning evaluation
- Virtual laboratories
- Open and free software for educational technologies
The Summer School`s program committee invites authors to submitt original, unpublished research work in the following categories:
- Short paper (2 pages maximum),
- Full paper (4 pages max.),
- Poster papers (1 DIN A0 page) and
- Doctoral abstracts (6 pages max).
For each extra page a publication printing fee of 25 euros must be paid. Accepted camera ready papers will be included in the proceedings of Summer School 2017 published in Germany with ISBN.
- Deadline for paper submission: 20.03.2017
- Acceptance notification: 12.04.2017
- Camera ready paper submission: 22.05.2017
Please use the following template: template.zip.
Submit your papers within the time to the following mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Deadline for paper submission:||20.03.2017|
|Camera ready paper submission:||22.05.2017|
|Invitation request for visa:||31.03.2017|
- Chemnitz University of Technology
- Novosibirsk State Technical University
- Mongolian University of Science and Technology
- Harbin University of Science and Technology